Artists & Projects Directory
Lars Jan/Early Morning Opera
HOLOSCENES is co-commissioned by the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
HOLOSCENES has received generous support from the Surdna Foundation, The Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, The National Endowment for the Arts, The MAP Fund (a program of Creative Capital supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation), the Panta Rhea Foundation, and the New York State Council on the Arts with support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature; and from Awesome Without Borders, Margaret Bates, Rocky Bornstein, Emmanuelle Delpech, Thea Duell, Fariba Ghaffari, Webster Márquez, Corey Mohr, Betram Streib, Samantha Shay, Lily Whitsitt, and Miranda Wright.
Additional research and residency support has been provided by the Experimental Media Performing Arts Center (EMPAC) (Troy, NY), and the Center for the Art of Performance (CAP) UCLA (Los Angeles, CA).
- Holoscenes Full Press Reviews
- Holoscenes Press Kit
- Triptych Image UCLA Residency 3.2013
- HOLOSCENES project birdseye sketch
- HOLOSCENES project concept sketch
- Open Call for Collaborators
- Lars Jan profile in Modern Painters
- Holoscenes Blog post on Fast Company
- Holoscenes Protoype Workshop at EMPAC
- HOLOSCENESTime Lapse Video
- Collaborate on Holoscenes - our Tumblr page
- Nuit Blanche 2014: Holoscenes
- Lars Jan on TED Blog
- Lars Jan on Vimeo
- Early Morning Opera website
- Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche
- Holoscenes Show & Tell photos
- "Cleaning ritual" - Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche
- "Making a Bed" - Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche