Artists & Projects Directory
Lars Jan/Early Morning Opera
HOLOSCENES is co-commissioned by the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
HOLOSCENES has received generous support from the Surdna Foundation, The Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, The National Endowment for the Arts, The MAP Fund (a program of Creative Capital supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation), Awesome Without Borders, the Panta Rhea Foundation, the New York State Council on the Arts with support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature, and many individual donors. Additional research and critical residency support has been provided by Scotiabank Nuit Blanche (Toronto), EMPAC/ Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY), and the Center for the Art of Performance (CAP) UCLA (Los Angeles, CA). HOLOSCENES is co-commissioned by the John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
- New York Times: Holoscenes @ Miami Dade College for Art Basel
- Lars Jan on TED Blog
- Lars Jan on Vimeo
- Early Morning Opera website
- Holoscenes Website
- Interview with Lars Jan at the Ringling Museum
- Holoscenes Blog post on Fast Company
- Nuit Blanche 2014: Holoscenes
- Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche
- "Cleaning ritual" - Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche
- "Making a Bed" - Holoscenes @ Nuit Blanche