Artists & Projects Directory
Lars Jan/Early Morning Opera
HOLOSCENES is co-commissioned by the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
HOLOSCENES has received generous support from The National Endowment for the Arts, The MAP Fund, a program of Creative Capital supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, and by the Panta Rhea Foundation.
Additional research and residency support has been provided by the Experimental Media Performing Arts Center (EMPAC) (Troy, NY), and the Center for the Art of Performance (CAP) UCLA (Los Angeles, CA).
- Holoscenes Press Kit
- Triptych Image UCLA Residency 3.2013
- HOLOSCENES project birdseye sketch
- HOLOSCENES project concept sketch
- Open Call for Collaborators
- Press Reviews PDF
- Lars Jan profile in Modern Painters